Call for applications
UPDATE: Tautai have extended the open call for applications from curators/artists to curate a group show that will be presented at the Studio One Toi Tū, Auckland in RM 10 (upstairs gallery) and the sidewalk Gallery, for four weeksn in March 2017. Applications will close Tues 8 Nov 2016.
Proposals should provide:
– Concept for the exhibition
– the idea behind that concept
– possible title
– names of artists and the medium in which they work
– public program component
– Curator will receive a fee
– curator and most artists should have pacific heritage
– artists fee provided
– limited funding for catalogue/print material to accompany the show
Applications will close Tues 8 Nov 2016.
We anticipate the entire application should be no longer than two pages maximum
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post: PO Box 68 339, Newton, Auckland